- Apply for FAFSA PIN number in December
- Submit applications, supplements, and fees for colleges
- Fill out and submit FAFSA, CSS/PROFILE, and any other required financial aid forms
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) when it arrives
- Confirm that all applications, essays, scores, and financial aid materials have been received
- Continue to search for and complete scholarship applications
- Visit any college where you may enroll. Stay overnight if you can.
- Apply for summer jobs
- Fill out housing applications and send in fees
- By May 1st, notify your school of choice that you will attend
- Accept any student aid or scholarship awards for your college
- Request final transcripts to be sent to colleges upon graduation
3-6-15 Local Scholarship packets are ready and may be picked up in the counseling office. These packets are due back to Mrs. Dorman no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2015. Last year, students received almost $70,000 in local scholarships.