Career & Technical Education
Canton ISD Career and Technical Education Mission Statement
Canton High School’s CTE program is committed to educational excellence by engaging students in rigorous CTE curriculum integrating academic experiences and relevant technical opportunities that will prepare students for post-secondary education and employment in a competitive global economy.
CHS Career and Technical Education
Canton ISD offers career and technical education programs in Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources; Arts, A/V Technology and Communications; Business Management and Administration; Human Services and Information Technology.
Programs in Career and Technical Education will:
• Offer pathways to postsecondary transitions
• Provide career development
• Reflect the diversity of the district enrollment
• Embrace students of all learning abilities
• Provide College (Advanced Technical Credit) connections
• Provide opportunities to earn certifications
• Offer leadership opportunities through CTE student organizations