Counseling » Transcripts


Current Students:
High school students who need a copy of their transcript may see Ms. Sweat or Mrs. Dorman in the counseling office.
Seniors: In order to request a transcript to be sent to a college for application purposes, you must see Mrs. Dorman for a transcript request form. TVCC transcripts must be requested directly from TVCC. Under student services, choose request transcript and follow the instructions from there.
Former Students:
Graduates of Canton High School who need a copy of their transcript will need to contact Stacie Wilkerson the Administration Office at (903) 567-4179 or email
If you have any questions, please contact the CHS counseling office at 903-567-6561.